The permanent team of EOMYS Engineering team is made of:
– J. Le Besnerais (CEO/CTO, Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering)
– P. Bonneel (CIO, M.Sc. Computing Engineering)
– K. Degrendele (NVH Engineer, Consulting Service Owner)
– A. Trummer (Customer relationship & communication)
– C. Marinel (Ph.D. student in Signal Processing)
– M. Glesser (NVH Engineer, Ph.D. in Acoustics)
– B. Gabet (scientific computing)
– H. Toubin (R&D Software Engineer, Ph.D. in Fluid Mechanics)
– C. Moreau (Mechanical Engineer)
– B. Madéry (R&D Software Engineer)
EOMYS Engineering was created in 2013 by Jean Le Besnerais.
EOMYS is the name of an European extinct flying squirrel species – a hybrid animal at ease with both earth and air, an image of the transverse engineering activities of the company combining experimental measurements, modelling and numerical simulation.